Posted: June 03, 2016
At 100 Club, our mission is to create an online community where fitness and health is celebrated and encouraged. People can connect and follow people anywhere on the planet. In a few easy steps, a user can visit someones fitness profile where information including their daily fitness regime, levels, goals and photos/videos can be viewed. A user can connect by messaging only if both parties are following each other on the app.
After connecting with people, our vision is to have users share fitness stories, advice, problems and session targets, to help motivate to achieve health and fitness goals. The location service function on the app is developed with a purpose of connecting with people within a specified location to meet up with and train together.
Who We Are
100 Club App, CEDC PTY LTD
Information We Collect
100 Club App collects information to operate our business and provide you with innovative fitness and wellness solutions. We collect both Personal Data and Other Information in support of these efforts.
- “Personal Data” is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual Athlete. This may include your precise Location Data and your Performance Data.
- “Other Information” is information that is anonymous, aggregate, de-identified, or otherwise does not reveal your identity. Some examples include age, gender, browser and operating system, time spent using our Services, and webpages visited. We collect and use this information to understand how you and our community as a whole use our Services and constantly tune, enhance, innovate and build products and services to reflect the needs of Athletes. When you are using a mobile device, we also collect and use your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to your device and, depending on your operating system, you can reset it through your device settings.
Generally, we do not consider Other Information to be Personal Data. Regardless, if we link together Other Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you register with us, we collect registration and demographic details (.e.g., name, username and password, email address, date of birth, and location). Read More
- When you use or interact with our Services, we collect Personal Data such as Performance Data and Location Data. Read More
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information. Read More
- When you shop or browse online, we collect purchase and browsing data. Read More
- When you shop in-store, we may collect contact and purchase information. Read More
- When we provide you access to third-party products and services. Read More
- When you take surveys and enter challenges, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes, we collect contact, demographic and eligibility information. Read More
- When we supplement your information, we collect additional Personal Data about you. Read More
- When you engage with our online communities or with advertising on the Services, we may collect Personal Data about those interactions. Read More
How We Use Personal Data
100 Club App uses the data we collect to operate our business, advertise and provide our products and Services, improve existing products and services, develop new products and services, and to improve and personalize your experiences interacting with us. We also use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to deliver advertising that may be more relevant to you.
- Operate our business and provide our Services to members, individuals and communities Read More
- Personalize experiences on our Services, better understand our members and gain consumer insights Read More
- Provide you with access to third-party products and services Read More
- Support research and academic research Read More
- Address security issues and to resolve disputes Read More
- Tailor our advertising and marketing Read More
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests Read More
- Administer Promotions Read More
How We Disclose Personal Data
- To Affiliates, Partners, Vendors, and Suppliers Read More
- During Recruitment and Job Applications Read More
- To Enable the Use of Our Services Read More
- In Community Forums Read More
- As We Grow and Change – Corporate Transactions and Reorganizations Read More
- As Required by Law and Special Circumstances Read More
100 Club App is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. We also recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
100 Club App will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an Account or as needed to provide you the Services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Use Data Collection Tools and Online Advertising
- Information about Cookies Read More
- Types of Cookies We Use Read More
- How We Use Web Beacons Read More
- We Allow Third-Party Cookies Read More
- How We Engage in Online Advertising Read More
Managing Your Privacy Settings
We provide you several ways to manage your privacy settings:
- Update your default settings for in-app data sharing Read More
- Opt-out of cookies and interest-based ads Read More
- Set your communication preferences Read More
- Manage your geolocation services Read More
- Downloading AppChoices Read More
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us through our Support Team. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the information and terminate the child’s account.
- Residents of Australia Read More
- Residents of China Read More
- Residents of the European Economic Area Read More
- Residents of Hong Kong Read More
- Residents of Mexico Read More
- Residents of New Zealand Read More
- Residents of South Korea Read More
- Residents of the United Arab Emirates Read More
- Residents of California, United States: your California privacy rights Read More
Third Parties We Don’t Own or Control
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, then you may contact us through our Support Team or write to us at:
Attention: Privacy Office, Compliance Department
21 Verdichio Ave
Mermaid Beach, QLD AUS 4223